Friday, May 22, 2009

31 Days: Day 13



You never know what you'll find on YouTube....

______________________________

I really struggled today with what verse(s) to share, but I found this teeny video of Proverbs 13:9 and kept coming back to it, so I have to trust that this is the verse for today...

______________________________

I promise I'll have a LOT more mobile home makeover projects and junkin' treasures to share in the next few days, so please check back. I've been working every day for the last couple of weeks on illustration work for submission for licensing, and I haven't had any time for new decorating projects or taking and downloading photos. But I'm just about done with my submissions for this client for now and plan to get back to decorating and garage saling this weekend!

See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!