Monday, September 10, 2007

Two Tags - Twice the Fun!!


'Tis the season to be tagged - these two tags are all about names and are fun and insightful...and the last one is downright silly. Enjoy!!

First of all, I was very sweetly tagged by my new buddy Becky over at Sweet Cottage Dreams - lovely site, lovely lady - check her out!! Anyway, the way this tag works is this:


You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


My first name is Rebecca (Becky for short) and my middle name is Renee' - so here goes this name game with "Renee"...


R = Redeemed, restored - God has redeemed my life and restored me to Himself through belief in my precious Lord Jesus - only He could have pulled off this feat ("My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you—I, whom you have redeemed." Psalm 71:23 "For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect" 1 Peter 1:18-19)


E = Encourager - I believe God has given me the gift of encouragement - I try to use it to lift people's spirit's, challenge them, and cheer them on.


N = Nice - At least that's what people often tell me...If it's true, it's only because of what God has done in my life...


E = Easy-going - I am REALLY laid-back - it makes certain things easier (I rarely get angry) but it makes other things more difficult (I'm a terrible procrastinator)


E = Eclectic - (I should get extra points for so many "e" words) My tastes are pretty eclectic - if I had 7 houses, I would decorate them all differently. My tastes in music and art are the same way - all over the map.


OK, I know I am now supposed to tag 5 people, but so many have already been tagged, so I'll open this up for whomever wants to play!! Consider yourself "It" - and drop a comment if you don't mind letting me know you played - I'd love to read yours...

________________________________________________


Secondly, just to be totally silly, here is a REALLY fun meme that I picked up over at Jenny B's place, Allsorts - she had it as an open tag so I will provide it as the same. This is laugh out loud stuff - go on, crack yourself up!! Same as the other - I'd love to read yours if you play along - let me know....


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Precious Liberty


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Chocolate Oreo


3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): B-Sch


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Yellow Bunny


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Renee' Beaumont


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): Sch-Be


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): The Green Lemonade


8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers): Forrest Homer (I'm not kidding)


9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Euphoria Truffle


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ): Lee Warren


11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Jackson Jacksonville


12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Sunflower


13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”): Banana Jeansie


14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Wheat Toast Aspen


15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”): The Dancing Tornado Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!