Friday, November 30, 2007

Belated BFF Thanks and More Creative Goodness

While I was away at the beach, my incredible box of prize-goodies arrived from my BFF Melissa at the Inspired Room. I was the blessed grand prize winner from her gala co-party with The Blissful. I couldn't wait to open it!



Eiffel Tower earrings, a subscription to Cottage Living, a sweet note, and some yummy truffles were waiting for me inside


Oh goodness these are WAY cute!! Love 'em!! Thanks Melissa!!!!!
______________________________

And the fun and inspiration goes on and on at The Inspired Room - Melissa's next awesome adventure is called "Creative Inspiration Week" and it begins on Monday December 3rd - don't miss it!! She'll be hosting numerous creative folks sharing what inspires them, glimpses of their creative spaces, festive holiday ideas, and more!! That Melissa knows how to throw a shin-dig, so be sure and stop by all throughout the week!!!!

Thanks Melissa for sharing your vision and creative inspiration with us all - what a blessing you are!!





3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, you are so sweet, I am glad you enjoy the festivities as much as I do! :-)

    I'm a busy bee gathering photos, tutorials and all sorts of nifty inspiration for next week, oooo what fun we are going to have! I just got another AMAZING person signed on to show us her creativity! I can't wait!

    And, all the while, I am decorating my own house for my real life party next weekend. We are picking up our tree today! Busy bee for sure! :-)

    Gotta buzz on back! Thanks sweetie!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Becky - you are so lucky! Melissa is one heck of a gal, ain't she? Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky!
    Thank you SO much for your wonderful ideas for covering styrofoam balls! I appreciate that so much as I'm still trying to figure it all out & am determined to accomplish it! What a lovely package you received - Cottage Living is a beautiful magazine & the earrings are so pretty! I will enjoy your lovely blog & will check out Creative Inspiration Week - looks like fun!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!