Friday, July 22, 2005

Illustration Friday: Karma (well, not quite)

This week's theme (or should I say last week's theme - I'm late) for Illustration Friday is karma. I have to be honest and say that I don't believe in reincarnation, or karma. That said, I do believe in the biblical principle of sowing and reaping. I chose to illustrate that with the scripture about the Fruit of the Spirit. Sowing this good fruit in one's life will yield a beautiful harvest.

"But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,
patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness,
and self-control."

Galatians 5:22-23

There is a GREAT online study available on the Fruit of the Spirit by Beth Moore called "Living Beyond Yourself". I highly recommend it. It's incredible!

4 comments:

  1. i agree with you!.... your illustrations are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solid composition, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Well done B-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:57 PM

    I taught that Beth Moore study a few years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!