Monday, March 21, 2011

Featured at Launch Your Creativity!


I'm am so excited to let you know that sweet Sharon Hughes, the woman behind Launch Your Creativity (and Pansy Cottage & Garden), has featured me and the story of my artistic journey on the Launch Your Creativity blog today! What an honor - thank you Sharon!!

Launch Your Creativity was started by Sharon as a way to share knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement with women who have a dream of starting their own business. The first Launch Your Creativity event will be held April 9th, 2011 at the Paris in a Cup Tea Salon located in Orange, CA, and will include a luncheon, all kinds of goodies, and five dynamic, inspiring speakers including Jacqueline deMontravel, the editor of Romantic Homes magazine! It's sure to be a wonderful day! Read more details about the event and all the speakers, and even buy tickets online at the Launch Your Creativity website.

Thanks again Sharon for sharing my story.

And friends, I hope you'll visit Sharon and read mine and other stories of women stepping out and following their dreams - I know you'll be blessed and encouraged!




4 comments:

  1. Becky~
    Thank you so much for sharing YOUR inspiration with all of us! You are an amazing lady with unbelievable talents. I love that you are using them and didn't give up. We have to get together sometime soon! Road trip?!
    Hugs to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your article at Launch Your Creativity, fantastic Becky! I loved getting to know you just a teeny bit better. I know you will succeed with your wonderful talent and a clear vision of your goals:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It certainly sounds great hearing that your part of such a wonderful opportunity! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and wishing you continued success! ~ Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!