Thursday, March 27, 2008

Way Back When-sday (Birthday Thursday): 1961

1961

Becky is Born - 3/27/61
This will be a really short post since sweet hubby had orthopedic surgery today and we are laying low, taking it easy. The surgery went really well and Johnny is home resting comfortably. He may have to spend some time working with a occupational therapist to get that finger in good working order, but it's all good. We're just grateful it wasn't hurt worse than it was.

Like I said, just a quick update and a thank you for your thoughts and prayers. This was not the original plan for my birthday today, but you know what...I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else but by my Baby's side today - hand in hand through the not so fun side of life. It was a real, genuine and very loving time for us. He is my gift from God, and I cherish him...I am blessed indeed.







6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST BECKY
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!!

    I am glad you had a nice day with hubby for your birthday!
    Glad things went well and hubby is resting!

    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:07 PM

    In the spirit of joyful birthday-song lyrics...

    Happy Happy Birthday~
    May all your dreams come true~
    We wish it was our birthday~
    So we could party too :)

    (Emperor's New Groove)

    Lots of love and best wishes (I'll get the date right next year for sure!)

    Connie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, hon! So glad you were able to be with hubby for his surgery & all. Prayers that he'll feel better soon, & y'all can have a belated birthday celebration. :) (You were a cute baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Becky, First off, so glad your sweethearts surgery went well. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear! I know it was special in a different sort of way.
    What an adorable baby you were!! Prayers for your hubby and best wishes to you for a terrific year!
    Smiles,
    Celestina,
    La Rea Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday !! Glad your Hubby's surgery went well. :) I know how you feel, there is no place Id rather be than by my hubby's side. Continued prayers for a quick healing !!! Hugs,

    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to the sweetest of girls!

    xo & blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!