Thursday, September 23, 2010

Addie's First Birthday!

Wow, hard to believe it's already been a year since sweet little Addison was born! This is my Hubby's oldest grandson's baby, which makes her our great grand-daughter! 

Here she is just a year ago...goodness gracious they grow so fast!

We drove to Louisiana this past weekend to celebrate Addie's birthday and see all the kids and grands. Everyone is growing up SO fast. After never being able to have children of my own, God blessed me with a beautiful and bountiful brood when I married John and I am so grateful for being a part of their lives! Here are a few photos from the little princess's party...

Is there anything cuter than a baby with their first birthday cake...?
But even yummy cake gets old eventually...

Here's our youngest grand-daughter Hope...she just turned three...!!
Seems like just yesterday we were headed to Lousisana to see her right after she was born...where does the time go...? Here's a photo from her first week...she was so tiny...

Addie will be three before we know it and we'll be saying the same thing - "where does the time go...?"
______________________________

It was such a fun, though brief trip, and we got to see almost everyone. Here's a little collage of the kids and grands and their sweeties from the party...

We are indeed blessed!

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3
 
______________________________

Meanwhile, back at the studio, I am hip deep in projects for the upcoming Flea Market - I have to move things around and do some clean up before I can even take photos...which is exactly what I am about to do. I promise I will show you the latest "after" photos well before yet another week goes by...hopefully by tomorrow....really...  :o)


4 comments:

  1. What a bunch of little darlings! The first cake is so much fun:>) I can't wait to see your Flea Mkt. photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! How blessed you all are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo lovely. Nothing like a child's face...wonder and joy. Thanks for coming by my little place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how beautifully she's growing! the picture of her hands up in the air with icing is a priceless capture! The family collage--too fun.
    ♥Lallee

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!