Sunday, March 01, 2009

March - are you kidding me?

Welcome March...and the Promise of Spring!

Hi y'all! I know I've been really busy and all, but seriously, has 1/6th of 2009 already gone by...? Wow! Well, I guess it's Happy March to all of you!!

I just wanted to post a really quick update on our renovation and move...

We are ALMOST all moved in - tomorrow we have a moving company coming in to pack and move our garage. We would have done it ourselves as we have the rest of the move, but we are just completely out of steam...oh so tired...

The renovations to the mobile home have turned out SO GREAT!! (though they are not all complete...it is still amazingly changed). I can't WAIT to share photos (what a transformation!!!!)...but that is going to take some time I'm afraid...thanks in advance for your patience. I am just buried under boxes - moving from app. 1500 sq. ft. (with TONS of closets and built in storage) into app. 1000 sq. ft. (with precious few closets and no built in storage) may not seem like a big change, but believe me, it is! But there is something very satisfying about downsizing, de-cluttering, and re-organizing as I unpack, and I am enjoying the work...but it will definitely take some time...

I am certainly enjoying not having to work at a job during all this, but the full effect of leaving my former career hasn't really sunk in yet. I'm sure it will soon. I can say that I KNOW it was the right decision and I am just brimming with hope and anticipation for what the Lord has planned for us in this new chapter!!

SO, as sure as the promise of Spring will indeed be rewarded with its glorious arrival, so will the promise of our new future be rewarded in due season with its glorious arrival! The time is coming "to sing..."

May the Lord richly bless you in this season of promise!!

"Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!