Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introducing Linda - The Birthday Girl! (and Nancy too!)

Please allow me to introduce my BFF from my days in Colorado (and forever more) - Linda! Today, sweet Linda is celebrating one of those milestone birthdays (you know the ones), and I wanted to take just a moment ask you to join me in wishing her a very happy, healthy, and joy-filled birthday! Linda is one of the most caring, nurturing, smart, talented, sweet, beautiful souls that I have ever had the privilege to know. We were instant chums when we met...kindred spirits to be sure...and I will be forever blessed to have her as a part of my heart.


This occasion also gives me the perfect opportunity to introduce you to a VERY special ministry that the Lord has given Linda that ALL of you can easily access and benefit from. It's called "Daily Prayer for You" , and it is a Scripture-based prayer, written and prayed by Linda daily, and delivered every morning right to your email inbox. Here's how the DPFY website describes it:

"Daily Prayer for You is a ministry dedicated to helping you pray the promises of God, and to praying those promises for you! God's Word is the inspiration and source for each prayer devotion sent daily to e-mail subscribers around the world. Each prayer is written by the author and prayed over subscribers every day. "

You can read how this awesome ministry began, read a couple of sample prayers, and read these incredible, powerful testimonies of how God has mightily used DPFY to impact lives for His Glory. I hope you'll hop over there and check it out, and while you're there, sign up to receive these wonderful prayers daily - I promise you will be blessed...

BTW, Linda does not have a blog yet, but I believe there is one on the horizon...I will definitely let you know. Meanwhile you can read Linda's bio here on her women's/girl's ministry website called Girls of Glory. She's a real sweetie...I'm so proud to call her friend!
______________________________


(photo courtesy of Nancy at "The Heart of a Daddy's Girl")


On a related note, I would like to introduce you to yet another of my fabulous BFFs from Colorado, Nancy! Nancy has just started a blog called "The Heart of a Daddy's Girl." You will just love Nancy for her awesome insights, sharp wit, beautiful photography, and hilarious stories. She is the real deal and has a true heart after God. I've added her link to my Amazing Grace blogroll - I hope you will stop by and say hello - I know she would love to hear from you!
______________________________

Thanks to all my online friends for the opportunity to share some of my personal "real-life" friends with you. I just know you will love them too! More progress to share soon on the mobile home makeover...please stay tuned!! Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday from me..
    Sorry for late..

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!