Thursday, January 31, 2008

Under the weather...


...way under, unfortunately. Whatever this highly virulent strain of yuckiness is, it already gave my Mom walking pneumonia and knocked me on my back so fast it made my head spin. But, I think I will live. I will return to the planned blog activities just as soon as I'm feeling a bit better. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the Canton trip (boo hoo) , but we will attempt to go next month. I have to say, I have the most wonderful husband in the world - not only has he taken care of me, but he has taken care of running errands and helping my Mom and Dad as she is so sick and my Dad doesn't drive. He's truly wonderful - what a blessing!! And so far, he hasn't picked up this hideous bug - thank goodness!

I miss you guys when I can't sit here at the computer and look endlessly at your wonderful blogs - I'm looking forward to when I can get back to that. You all mean more to me than you'll ever know...

The Scripture above says it really well:

"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement." Philemon 7

See you soon friends...

5 comments:

  1. Oh Becky I am so sorry to hear that nasty bug got you too!
    Plan on being down and out for at least 2 weeks!
    Hubby and I are just feeling able to get out of the house and get back to a normal life!

    Get lots of rest,
    Eat lots of chicken soup and hot tea!

    Sending warm hugz,
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:42 PM

    I am sorry to hear. We have had yucky colds and flu also!! I still don't have a voice!!

    Drink lots of fluids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Hope you feel better Becky and your mom too. Cute illustration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Becky. Take good care of yourself. I've been under the weather to, but not to the extent you have. It just seems to hang on though. Get well soon! Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, so sorry to hear that you have this awful bug too. My dh and I both had it at Christmas. I know it is no fun. Take care and sending get well wishes with a big hug.
    God Bless,
    Celestina,
    La Rea Rose

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!