Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our Mobile Home Makeover Featured on MHL!


I was so excited and honored to have our mobile home makeover featured on Crystal's wonderful website Mobile Home Living over the weekend! Crystal was just the sweetest thing to work with, and her passion to show the beautiful possibilities (and practical realities) of mobile home living is infectious! I wish her site had been around 3 years ago when we were undertaking our makeover - it would have been such a huge help...

I encourage you to check out her site and look through all the incredible transformations! Whether you are a mobile home owner or not, you are sure to find plenty of makeover inspiration! 

Thank Crystal for the lovely feature!

8 comments:

  1. Becky, you are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky... love the mobile home makeover... maybe some day I'll share my mobile home story with you! And I LOVE that you are getting to move back into your brick house... praising God with you! Also... so happy for you that your licensing is taking off... yay! I recently signed with Suzanne Cruise so am hoping for the same for me. I agree... you are a sweet inspiration!! Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have done such a good job on that place..but I am happy, too, that you are getting to move back into your original house. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Becky, I don't think I had seen some of those photos before. You filled your home with beauty and charm. I can't wait to see what ou do with your "new" house:>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Congratulations on being featured! I'll pop over and check it out!
    be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is lovely and you did a awesome job, it should be in a magazine! Congrat's, Becky!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Becky, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm honored you let me feature your gorgeous home! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, I sent an e-mail to you regarding your makeover...I love all the personal touches..making everything so personally yours...I also love Mobile Home Living's website...

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!