Thursday, August 04, 2011

You just have to laugh...


When it's 104 degrees outside, and you're a heatwave hostage, you just have to laugh...and color! Feel free to grab my little coloring page as my gift to you for your personal use - and get coloring before your crayons melt! 
(click the image, then right click and "Save As" - then just print and enjoy!)

I'm sorry I have been away from the blog for so long - I was out of town at a women's conference most of last week (connecting with old friends from Colorado) and I have been working on a licensing project and a blog design project...plus I have been working on a grown up girl coloring book idea (the coloring sheet is from that project). If you enjoy coloring, I'd love to hear from you. I find it very relaxing...do you? Anyway, look for more from me on the coloring book project soon!

Thanks for hanging in there with me...I just didn't want to let one more day without stopping to say hi! Stay cool friends - we'll chat again real soon!


8 comments:

  1. The coloring page is adorable Becky! I just may grab some colored pencils and have some fun tonight while I watch tv. I can't wait to see what else you are working on:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, LOVE your coloring page. Thank you for sharing it with us. What do you use to color with? Crayons or markers like the card makers use? It will be interesting to see what all your book will hold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo stinkin hot! I'm waating for my son in this hot weather while he picks up his school sched & books. We r going to be in desperate need of an ice coffee after this! Thx for the coloring page. I hope my crayons haven't melted!
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:31 PM

    Funny you should speak of coloring ~ I just got a new Gooseberry Patch cookbook called "Harvest Kitchen" and the first thing I did was color in the first page in the book.

    It had a huge pumpkin and fall leaves...it just shouted out "color me" ~ so I did!! Now my thoughts are turning to fall and the wonderful cool weather that comes with it!!

    Off to do some more coloring in my new cookbook!!

    Over here in NC enjoying the simple things in life!!

    Hope your project goes well.

    Blessings,
    Vicki @ My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Becky - I love your idea of a grown-up coloring book! I wish you much success and I can't wait to see the finished product! I agree, coloring is so relaxing and fun. I forget how a simple box of crayons can make your imagination go wild!

    Stay cool in that heat! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, it sounds like the heat is not keeping you from being busy. I have visions of lots of beautiful bright colors on that adorable coloring page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:57 AM

    Becky, these are adorable! With melted crayons, you'll just have to try encaustics! LOL!

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Becky. It's a great illustration of a wonderful reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!