Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Drawing to the Music

I often play music when I draw (or paint or write or do housework) - do you? Or do you do better with it quiet? Well today, I have Michael Buble on my player and I do believe I can draw better while he sings :o). Now if I could just stop getting up and dancing every other song, I might actually accomplish some things...


So here's a little serenade for whatever you are doing right now - I guarantee it'll make it go smoooother...
Enjoy!
______________________________

PS friends...I am still here, it is still oppressively hot in Houston, and I am still drawing and designing non-stop, trying to get a whole new set of products ready to debut for the Fall. I really appreciate you stopping by to see what I'm up to and check in on me! Hang on with me just a bit longer until I can debut some really fun stuff! It won't be long now...

"He has made everything beautiful in its time..."
Ecclesiastes 3:11

3 comments:

  1. Love Michael! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:12 AM

    This is my favorite version of Sway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually have quiet, but Michale Buble is a favorite of mine, his music is great for background sound:>)

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!