Friday, February 11, 2011

"Creative Celebrations with Becky"


New, exciting things are happening over at the revamped Aimee Asher Blog, and I invite you to check it out and follow along with us! (for those of you who may not know, Aimee Asher is a printable and digital crafting mall selling all manner of digital clipart, printables, digi stamps, and much more, and I have a storefront there selling my digital work) The sweet, uber-talented Tammy DeYoung, one of my fellow artists at Aimee Asher, has stepped in to reorganize and reinvigorate the blog, and she is doing a great job!! As part of the revamp, several of the Aimee Asher artists are going to be contributors, writing "columns" for the blog. I am honored to be one of them! My column is called "Creative Celebrations with Becky" and we kicked it off with a post linking to my Valentine Paper Bag Journal Tutorial, just for starters...

But there is much more to come as I will be writing about all kinds of fun celebrations and sharing inspiration for making those celebrations even more memorable - from Bridal Showers to Birthday Parties, Girls Night Out to Women's Retreats, DIY Weddings to Baby Showers...and so much more...!!  I am so excited!  I hope you'll bookmark our site and follow along with all our crafting adventures. (You can go here to "Like" us on Facebook too!) There are so many CUTE, clever, and very affordable crafting kits available...come check it out!!

Let the party begin!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow it sound like you have a lot of neat things coming down the road! Just in time for spring and summer celelbrations!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!