Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Interview with Illustrator Sandra Boynton

The second you see the critters Sandra Boynton creates, you'll say, "Oh yeah, I LOVE her cards (books, etc)!!!" This is a lovely, fascinating interview from CBS Sunday Morning...Sandra Boynton is a hoot!! Thanks to Paula Becker, who tweeted about this on Sunday...I would have never seen it otherwise...  It's seven minutes...well worth it...


The "Hippo, Birdie, Two Ewes" birthday card that they discuss in the interview is one of my all time favorites. My older brother gave it to me years ago and he still sings "Happy Birthday" to me using the altered words from that card...amazing!

Never underestimate the power of art...even in its most simple form...

We serve an infinitely creative God...thank You God for sharing your creativity with us in all its wonderful forms!!

"What a wildly wonderful world God! You made it all, with Wisdom at your side, made earth overflow with your wonderful creations."
Psalm 104:2-4

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have sent and recieved that card. That was a very interesting piece on the author.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!