Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Now THIS is Gonna Be Fun!

Now this is one party you don't want to miss!! I hope you'll join me and a host of other creative bloggers at Karen's (My Desert Cottage) second annual "Where Bloggers Create" blog party!! It is sure to be a feast of creativity as bloggers all around the world share their creative spaces!

My studio was just being started when Karen had her party last year, so I didn't participate, but I'm very excited to be a part of the action this year!! You can read more about all the festivities and giveaways here...they are awesome!! Whether you have a creative space to share or you just want to bask in all that inspiration, join us on June 19th, 2010 for one of the greatest blog parties of the year!!

Should be a LOT of fun!!

How joyful are those who fear the Lord - all who follow his ways!
You will enjoy the fruit of your labor.
How joyful and prosperous you will be!
Psalm 128:1-2

2 comments:

  1. It looks like fun! I'll be there just soaking up the inspiration:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:34 PM

    I just looked at the weight loss chart...and I am so proud of you. You are a true inspiration to me and I know you will make your goal and then some (with God's help).
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!