Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year/Decade, 2010!



Happy, happy New Year (and New Decade!!) to all my dear friends and family who stop by here to visit!! I pray that this year will be one of abundant joy and the sweet comfort of your Saviour! I know it will be a mixed bag for most of us...all years seem to be that way, but I hope that through it all, the challenges and the delights, you will experience the love of Jesus in fresh new ways!

I, like so many of you, are brimming with new creative ideas for the New Year. Over the next week or so I will be setting new ventures in motion and laying the groundwork for what I hope will be a successful year in my fledgling little creative business. Success, of course, is measured in many different ways, but for me it means that I listen to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit first and foremost, and follow in the direction He leads...whether it's a nudge to send a little encouragement to a friend, or to launch a new line of licenced artwork...when He leads and I follow, good stuff happens. That doesn't mean I don't plan and dream...it just means I will try to seek Him first...He has all the best ideas anyway!



I am looking forward to seeing where all He will lead us this year. Your creativity, honesty, wit, wisdom, and fun have been an endless source of inspiration for me...Thank you all for sharing so generously - I am so grateful for all of you and for the ability to share our journeys. My heart is full, my spirit is rejoicing, and my hands are ready to create...oh yeah, and my family is going to be here in a few hours to celebrate New Years day and eat some ham, cabbage, black-eyed peas and cornbread, so I better get up from this computer and get busy!!  :o)  Enjoy today and this New Year of promise...I'll see you soon!!



6 comments:

  1. Becky what a gorgeous post! I so adore your work. I especially love that cup at the top with the cinnamon sticks. Is that in your shop? I wish you the best New Year ever my friend, full of faith, love, joy, and creative ideas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Becky! I hope & pray that this will be a wonderful & prosperous year for you. I LOVE these calendars! My kids just asked me what I want for my birthday and I'm gonna' tell them I want one of your calendars :-)
    Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a lovely new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Becky!!!!( my oldest Daughters name!)...Nice to meet you!
    Thanks for stopping by and "Following" as it led me to you and your sweet Christian based blog!!!!
    Had fun looking through your archives, (Love Casting Crowns by the way)...
    Looking forward to getting to know you better this year..
    God Bless..
    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Becky! I wish you all Gods blessings and much success in your business. You have the talent, I know you will be successful:>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year to you too! what a sweet post. so full of Gods love. thank you :)
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!