Friday, January 29, 2010

The Cat's Pajamas!


Well friends, I am delighted to announce that "The Cat's Pajamas", my latest digital clip art kit is now available for purchase in my Just Bee 'n Me Digital Boutique!! Loaded with cute kitty goodness and lots of girly sleepover fun, this is the perfect kit for enhancing slumber party scrapbook memories, girl's night out or come-as-you-are party invitations, or any number of colorful crafting and card-making projects! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it!!

And now, speaking of sleep, I'm going to go try and get some right about now...sweet dreams friends!
"When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."
Proverbs 3:24



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:37 AM

    Oh this is tooooo adorable! Being a new 'cat mommy' to two little girls, I have a special appreciation for this. It's just always so fun to see what you're going to come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky!
    Thanks for visiting! Your artwork is so sweet!
    Yes...we just have to be a few steps ahead of the "holidays" for our booths!!!
    Hubby and I found a few items for resell today.
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!