Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Illustration Back on the Front Burner



Hello sweet friends! I wanted to give you a quick update on the illustration side of my creative endeavors. I took advantage of the soggy, muggy, sticky, warm, dreary weather this weekend and cozied up to my computer to *finally*  finish a new clipart kit for my neglected Just Bee 'n Me Digital Boutique at Aimee Asher - it's called "No Tricks, Just Treats" Clipart Kit, and it provides 30 sweet, cute (non-scary) fall "sticker-doodle" images, plus 5 colorful, textured papers for crafting or scrapbooking projects....all for just $4.99!



I also included a bonus image with the cutie scarecrow and a Scripture ("There is no fear in love." 1 John 4:18) that would be great for an invitation, poster, garden flag, fall festival flyer, whatever...



I have more kits on the way, and I'll post updates just as soon I get them into the boutique...

______________________________




Meanwhile, on the art licensing front, I am THRILLED that Universal Designs not only contracted with me to extend virtually all of our existing licensing agreements into 2011, they have also created this AWESOME collection of "Pass-It-On" cards and bookmarks for their line for Easter 2010!!  I love how they came out...can't wait to see them in person! I'm tickled and humbled that they did 2 complete Easter displays with just my art...  This is just too much fun!!!

______________________________


Folks, I'm sorry to say that I was so busy last Friday on my work day at Whispering Willow that I neglected to take photos of our space  :o(   ...plus, the space is still somewhat unfinished. If I can get a little dry weather here today,  I just might be able to finish spray-painting/tweaking some pieces that are destined to fill in the empty spots...and then we'll see about getting the photos taken. Thanks for your patience as usual!

______________________________

I can never say thank you enough for your support and friendship - I am so grateful that the Lord has brought us all together in Blogland, on Facebook, etc...what a blessing!!



Have a blessed day friends!!




1 comment:

  1. I love your art and I love the verse that you chose for this October scrap kit! How perfect! Congratulations on your Universal Designs contract!

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!