Friday, October 31, 2008

Just Treats, No Tricks!

Hi y'all! Just a quick note to wish you a fun, safe holiday. I thought it would be appropriate to share my latest illustration - it's a remake of one I did with watercolor/colored pencil back in the mid 90's (see below). This time I used my "cut out" digital style with some digi-scrapbook type elements. It's still whimsical and colorful (I can't help it...that's me) - but hopefully with a fresh look. This image just happens to be the October illustration for my soon-coming 2009 Calendar!! Yep, this year I'm going with the pure whimsical look for fun - it'll be smiles and sweetness from start to finish with a Scripture for each month. Oh, but if you missed out on my 2008 Calendar, never fear, I will be re-issuing it for 2009!! (you can see the 2008 version here). Over the next month or so I will be posting sneak previews of the new 2009 images, so please stay tuned!!
Love you guys!!!
______________________________
"There is no fear in love."
(1 John 4:18)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Becky, I love all the little illustrated elements in your art.

    Happy Halloween!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful Becky1 I love the verse too:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I would love to have a calendar done by you, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Becky!! This is precious, beautiful, adorable...OH MY GOODNESS! I love it. I don't mean to gush, but just looking at it makes me smile and feel warm inside. Sorry if my reaction is a little over the top...but I DO love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Becky, You truly are so very talented. You artwork is just GORGEOUS!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!