Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow!! Thank Y'all!!


Dear friends and family,

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time and making the effort to vote on the Siesta Fiesta Cookbook Cover contest...as well as for your sweet comments and well-wishes! I am so thrilled to announce that my cover design was the winner!! Wow!! I am very humbled and grateful for this opportunity...and I am honored to be a part of this great project with the Siesta Fiesta! To God be all the Glory!!

Congratulations to all the other cover contest participants - everyone did such a great job...they will be incorporating all of the designs into the cookbook, so that will be a real treat! I'll share information soon about how to pre-order these special cookbooks...they are going to be chock full of great recipes and commentary from all the Siesta bloggers out there. Plus as I mentioned before, $5 from every $13.50 purchase will go to support the building of wells in Africa!!

Thanks again everyone! This has been a really wonderful experience!!


8 comments:

  1. OH! I am so HAPPY for you, Becky!
    Congratulations!
    I love Beth Moore--have done several of her Bible Studies and it's just wonderful that you've done something affiliated with her!
    Blessings!!
    Myrn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome ! praise god! Your blog is so cute! come by and say hi..and take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! What a fun and wonderful place to have your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the gift for creating wonderful art Becky!

    Congratulations...I am so happy for you!

    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I liked your best !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, Congrats on your cover winning. I am so very happy for you. You deserve this am more. Your talents are amazing.
    Blessings, Celestina
    la rea rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was the easiest vote I ever made ;-) Congratulations!

    Your little package is on its way. Many thanks!

    Hugs,
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! And thank you for the sweet words of encouragement...
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!