I hate it when I'm too busy to blog and all the good stuff that is going on is PERFECT for blogging about but I can't stop long enough to take pictures and share it with you - argh...
Please bear with me for about another day or so and I will have PLENTY to share. Here's just a sampling of what's coming up in the next days and weeks:
- The BEST Treasure Hunting weekend ever - it'll take a couple of hours just to take photos!! Lets just say that it was a perfect storm of the twice annual Woodlands Flea Market and finding an estate sale where the person was a collector - and his kids wanted everything gone....TONS of great bargains!!!
- February and October on my illustration calendar will be revealed this week!!!
- New Illustration Friday submission to share...
- New photos of the kids, including Baby Hope of course - too cute!!
- Makeover Monday - this is a great project!!
- Workspace MeMe - photos of where I create
- A Christmas Gift-Guide for Handcrafted goodies!!
- And TaDa - my first ever give-away is coming up SOON!!!
HUGS to you all - see you REAL soon!!