Sunday, October 21, 2007

Belated Birthday Blessings!

Happy (Belated) Birthday Baby!!

Johnny at 4 (too cute!!)

My Hubby the Hunk


My Baby the Drummer


Well, my sweet Hubby has been so sick with a terrible cold and cough, and now I am sick too, so it's not been the most fun Birthday season ever, but I didn't want any more time to pass without sharing a special Birthday Blessing for Johnny with all of you! I am so crazy about this guy!! He is not only a very talented drummer, singer, songwriter, electrician, mechanic, carpenter and all around super-handyman, but he is a wonderful Dad and "PaPa John" to his kids and grandkids, beloved son-in-law and brother-in-law to my family, and a good-looking, hopeless romantic, ultra-gentleman, best friend and super-sweetheart to me. Best of all, he loves the Lord and loves His Word with all his heart! I just wanted to take a moment to brag on him to all of you and let you know how very blessed I am to have found this incredible man!!

Happy Birthday Baby!! Here's to many, many more birthdays together!!

Johnny and I at the Conroe Cajun Catfish Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!