Monday, January 09, 2006

Belated Happy New Year - still settling in...


Hello friends! I am back online in Houston and am slowly getting back into the swing of things. I have REALLY missed visiting with all of you. Here and there I have peeked into your wonderful blogs and seen your great posts, I just haven't had time to comment much these past weeks. I should be back in full gear this week with an upcoming post for Illustration Friday and a bit more information about my move....as well as LOTS of exciting new possibilities and projects for 2006!

Meanwhile, I wanted to post a scripture picture that I gave to the Colorado gals in our women's ministry as a good-bye gift before I left. I think it is an appropriate scripture for the new year - remembering that we were all created for a purpose. I wish for each and every one of you that you would use your God-given gifts to spread love and joy to your family, friends, and beyond! There's nothing quite so wonderful as doing what you were created to do!! Big HUGS to all of you - I look forward to sharing more and more with you in this great new year of promise!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Welcome back, Becky! Looking forward to your blogging from your new digs. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:45 AM

    Sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for the stories and more pictures.

    so lovely scripture picture!

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!