Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Us!


Happy Anniversary to Us!

I can't believe it's been three years already since I said "I do" to this wonderful man! It's been incredible since day 1 and it's only gotten better as our love has grown and deepened! God has been very good to us - He truly brought forth beauty from brokenness...and we will be forever grateful! Thank You Lord - I love you Johnny!!
______________________________


If you'd like to see our wedding photos, click here - it was SUCH a fun country wedding - very relaxed and informal and fun...like us!
______________________________

"...they are no longer two, but one"
Mark 10:8

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:36 PM

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! WE LOVE YA'LL Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and many more!!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Becky and Johnny! We have 30 years on you. Our retirement together is just as much fun as our courtship was all those years ago.My wish for you is that you and Johnny have many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Becky! I am so glad you found such a wonderful guy to share your life with:>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! God has been so good to bless you with a terrific man to love and be loved by. Many more to come...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. Be blessed through many more years!
    Hugs,
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary, Becky! You are both so darling...

    I left you a reply on my blog. You know I would love you to use my Cloud 9 post for His Glory. God bless you, Becky!

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!