Friday, July 24, 2009

F.R.O.G. Kit Now Available!


Hi y'all!! Just a quick note to let you know that I added a brand new clip art kit to the
Just Bee 'n Me Digital Boutique:

This is a fun little kit based on the FROG design I did for my friend Sue last year as well as the FROG design I included in my 2009 Wisdom & Whimsy calendar. There's plenty of whimsical images and backgrounds included that can be used for a whole host of crafting, card-making, and scrapbooking projects. Plus, it features one of my all time favorite Scriptures:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

Boy, is it tough sometimes to truly trust God...to fully rely on Him... But, it's the only way to live!! He never fails us, and His plans for us are WAY better than anything we could dream up on our own. He is worthy of our complete trust - He is faithful indeed!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!