Saturday, June 06, 2009

31 Days: Day 28 - My Prayer for You

Hello Friends!! That is indeed my prayer for all of you- "that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight."
I have precious little time tonight for this post so I am simply going to post a few verses from Proverbs 28 - I pray they will touch you...

"He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy."
Proverbs 28:13


"Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble."
Proverbs 28:14




"He who works his land will have abundant food, but the one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty."
Proverbs 28:19



"He who trusts in himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe."
Proverbs 28:26


______________________________
Have a glorious Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!