Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A December to Remember!

Happy December, Y'all!!
It's redundant to say, again, how fast time has flown, so instead I will just say that I am going to try to slowly savor the last little bit of this year - December - Christmas - the most wonderful time of the year!! And yes, it will be a December to remember!
To say that a lot has been going on in my life of late is a true understatement. I will certainly be sharing more details about this soon, but for now I'll just briefly be able to say that things may be happening on the job front soon that will bring new opportunities for me. I wish I could tell you more, but for now, suffice to say that it is a scary but exciting time...
Meanwhile, I just wanted to share a bit about what else has been keeping me so busy of late. I have been steadily working on my new calendar for 2009, and I am previewing a few images for you to give you more of a feel for the style of this year's designs... (click on any image to see more detail)
July

May


August

I'll be sharing more designs very soon, but hopefully that gives you a little taste of the "Whimsy and Wisdom" Calendar for 2009! I will do my level best to have this ready by Christmas time...I'll keep you posted...


However, the "My Cup Runneth Over" Calendar is now available for 2009 too - it is already set up in my CafePress store - you can order one here!! (in plenty of time for Christmas gift giving!!) It is the same artwork as the 2008, but since there were just a handful of those sold, I decided to make it available again...You can also order 10 or 20 pack sets of notecards featuring each of the 12 designs from the calendar...


I will reveal more very soon about all the changes coming - it's all good, God is in control, but it can be just a bit stressful at times. I can't thank you enough for coming by, looking around, and leaving comments - it is so encouraging to me to know you are listening as I share my heart and life, and as I read about what's going on in your hearts and lives too... I just love it and I am so grateful for all of you!!




May this be a December to remember for us all!!!






8 comments:

  1. You make such beautiful work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you through these changes. We have had a lot of changes around here this year too, some not so pleasant, but God is in control and loves us so we just put it all in His hands. I love your new calenders Becky! They are both gorgeous but my favorite would be the "My Cup Runneth Over" one. Have a great week:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I hear you about it being stressful times--I'm right there with you!! I'll be praying for you.

    THANK YOU so much for the cookbook! You didn't have to do that, but I'm glad you did!! It's adorable--yummy recipes and cute articles throughout! Love it! Oh! And the COVER is just FABULOUS!!
    You are a sweetie it send it to me and I really appreciated it!!
    Blessings!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Busy lady! Good luck with what's on your job horizon, Becky!

    The calendar images look lovely! I know how much work they are!!!!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky,
    Just popping in to see what you're up to. WOW! You've been busy. I have to tell you that I LOVE the May artwork. I love blue birds!!
    So cute!
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! I'd love to buy a calendar. Perhaps if I get some Christmas money, I will check back just after Christmas for one.

    You have such a lovely way, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky, Love the new calendar. So talented and so creative!! I also can relate to changes in the near future. We are on the same wave length I think. But all good!!
    I hope you are enjoying the season.
    See you again soon.
    hugs, Celestina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Becky, love your new calendar pages and am SOOOOO eager to hear more about your job opportunity! I certainly understand that scary but excited feeling! If I can be of any help or encouragement to you... just let me know.

    May the love, joy and PEACE of Christ fill your heart and home this Christmas and always...
    Karla

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!