Sunday, May 11, 2008

You are a blessing Mom...


"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
Proverbs 31:28 - 29




Thank you Mom for being my very best friend...and close confidant. You've always believed in me and encouraged me in everything I set my hand to do. I treasure each and every moment we have together...and every sweet memory we share. You are are so very beautiful inside and out. Thank you for loving God with all your heart and modeling that for me all these years - I am so grateful. I am so proud of you and so proud to be called your daughter! I love you with all my heart!
Happy Mother's Day!!!______________________________


And a special Mother's Day greeting to all you sweet Moms out there - hope your day was just what you'd hoped for! Many blessings to you and your family !!

______________________________

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."
3 John 1:4




5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Cool pictures of your mom! I have a picture of my mom in blue jeans, white socks and loafers too!!

    Though's were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Thanks for the visit Becky!! Did you notice what was behind all the pictures of my kiddos and me??? Your calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos of your mom. Thanks for sharing her! And thanks for your nice comment on my blog!
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,
    Great pictures of your mom. And she's so pretty, too!
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:05 AM

    *Love* those pix~ Your mom is such a beautiful woman, inside and out--- and looks like she started early :)

    Give her a hug from all of us and tell her how much we think of her. She's such a blessing~

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!