Saturday, July 01, 2006

Updated Website...finally



Well, I have finally made substantial updates to my illustration website: www.beckyyoung.com - these were long overdue. Now it features my digital "cut-out" style much more prominently, and has quite a few more samples than it did. Check it out!

I'll be away from this desk and my personal computer for 2 weeks starting today, July 1st, as I travel up to Colorado for a combination of vacation, visiting old friends, dealing with my Colorado property that is for sale, work, and illustration marketing. It's time again to visit the Christian Bookseller's Convention just like I did last year - it's in Denver again this year. I hope to shop my new and *hopefully* improved portfolio around to Christian gift manufacturers and publishers - it should be a blast!

SO...no more posts for a while (so what else is new, huh?) But I will be back and will give a full report in 2 weeks. Take care, thanks for dropping by, and God Bless You!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh... Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Site looks great! I pray for Gods favor over your portfolio at the conference!
    have fun. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site looks great Becky and have a great time away. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gift manufacturers and publishers are going to love your portfolio. Good luck in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beck!

    Looking forward to your return! I just got a blog, but learning the ropes:

    http://prophetic-ruminations.blogspot.com/

    I lost most of my first post.

    Send photos!!

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!