Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's beginning to feel a lot like Fall

Happy Fall Y'all!
The crazy work schedule I've been working (55+hrs. per week) is soon to get back to normal - and I hope to be able to blog more than once a week. In fact, I hope to be able to get back to a lot of the things I've been missing during the past 6 weeks:
  • Early morning bike rides to see the sunrise
  • Working out at Curves
  • Quiet time
  • Coffee on the deck
  • Visits with my friends
  • Drawing, drawing, drawing
  • Taking photos
  • Not eating fast food
  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Sitting at the computer for fun instead of for work
Here are a few Colorado Fall photos (from seasons past) to start getting us (me) in the Autumn mood. I know it's still hot in lots of places, but maybe this will help us feel a little Fall, no matter the temperature...
My backyard Aspen tree...

Old fence near Meeker Peak...

Some kind of reddish leaves...

Golden hillside...


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:58 AM

    We're surrounded with all the beautiful colors of fall up here and our apples are ready for picking.

    Leaves ready for raking

    ReplyDelete

I am deeply appreciative of the time you've taken to leave a comment - thank you!